Terms as State Representative:
Elected Nov 2018, term 2019 to 20
Elected Nov 2016, term 2017 to 18
Elected Nov 2014, term 2015 to 16
- Municipalities & Regional Government
- Bonding, Capital Expenditure & State Assets
- Steering, Policy & Scheduling
- Global Warming
- Check out the ’Successes’ page and ’Literature’ page on this website to read about some of Michelle’s accomplishments as State Representative.
- Learn more about the bills Rep DuBois has sponsored and co-sponsored here:
- Five term City Councilor (10-years) with experience advocating for our community and delivering results.
- Exposed and corrected illegal allocations of federal HUD funds; illegal building permits; illegal bid splitting.
- Passed ordinance requiring on-line access to City laws, meeting notices, agendas, and minutes.
- Fought for residents against fraudulent water bills & passed legislation for rate-payer protection.
- Enacted tax abatements for seniors and veterans.
- Secured funding to improve parks, ballfields, road repair and water quality.
- Focused on public safety; closed down two bars that didn't control illegal activity; and got increased police patrols.
- South Coastal Counties Legal Services
- Courageous Sailing Center
- St. Francis House
- Pine Street Inn
- New England Shelter for Homeless Veterans
- Credit Bureau Services
- Leader of Stop the Power Plant
- Leader in the successful effort to stop a garbage transfer station.
- Member of the Brockton Democrat City Committee
- Member of NAACP